PAGAN TEA GODDESS
- 32ounces pure water
- 2tablespoons tea leaves (or to your taste, your favorite, I love Darjeeling)
- 2tablespoons chamomile flowers (to sooth you)
- 1tablespoon lemon verbena, leaf (for love)
- 2teaspoons rose petals (to help with headaches)
- 1teaspoon lavender flowers (for peace of mind)
- 2cinnamon sticks(coming from my fire for your healing and personal protection)
- honey (to taste, for your sweet heart)
Bring the purest water you can find almost to a boil (the point when bubbles start to rise from the bottom of the pan, any more will reduce the oxygen in the water that helps bring out the benefits from the ingredients).
Add the remaining 6 ingredients and stir lightly.
Allow the tea to steep, covered, off of the heat until it reaches your desired strength but at least 3 minutes.
Strain into tea pot, or strain and chill to be served over ice.
Stir in the honey to your taste (if drinking cold add the honey to the hot tea just off the heat so it will blend in).